Who we are.
Pentwater Jr. Women’s Club is a non profit organization dedicated to promoting civic improvement within the local community. The main annual fund raising event is the Pentwater Jr. Women’s Club Fine Arts and Crafts Fair held the second Saturday in July on the Village Green. The Village Green is located on the shores of Pentwater Lake with a view of Lake Michigan. This is a one-day, juried, high-traffic arts and crafts fair, which has had an excellent reputation for high quality since 1964.
What we do.
The Pentwater Jr. Women’s Club is a civic, non-profit organization. The Annual Fine Arts and Crafts Fair and Silent Auction are the main fund raising events sponsored by the organization. Funds from these events are distributed in and around the Pentwater area for community improvement, education, arts, and other worthwhile causes.
About Our Club
- Pentwater Jr. Women’s Club was formed in 1964.
- Meetings are held the 2nd Monday in September, October, November, March, April, May, June and July.
- Meetings start at 7pm.
- Primary function of the club is to promote and fund community projects funded mainly by the Annual Fine Arts and Crafts Fair on the second Saturday in July on the Village Green.
- New members are welcome. Auxiliary memberships are now available.
- Please e-mail questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
News and updates.
The 2018 Art Fair Application will be available online at zapplication.org on November 1, 2017. Zapplication is now handling our application process. This is a free service to artists.
New members are welcome. If you would like more information about joining, please visit our contact page.